Diver Blue, 20ATM, Swiss Parts, Thailand Movements, Date Display, Stainless Steel Caseback, Metal and Rubber Straps, 42mm
The Smith & Wesson SWW-900-BLU Diver Swiss Tritium Black Dial Watch is a timepiece designed to keep up with your active lifestyle and the rigors of recreational scuba diving and provides a visible dial that can be viewed in low light conditions and total darkness. Designed with a plastic case and rotating timing bezel, this tactical-tough watch has scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal to protect the Thailand movement, Swiss components, calendar date and the (3) blue hands that display the hours, minutes and seconds. This watch is water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet). The Diver is equipped with a tritium light source that's sealed under high pressure and resistant to water, oil and the most corrosive materials to provide over 20-years of constant glow. These merits have made Swiss Tritium watches an absolute must in the emergency, safety, and protection sectors, along with fans of adventure, sport and those in the armed forces. This watch includes your choice of interchangeable black stainless steel and rubber bands, has a black dial with blue numbers and measures 42-mm in diameter. The Smith & Wesson SWW-900-BLU Diver Swiss Tritium Black Dial Watch comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Smith & Wesson prides itself in designing and manufacturing innovative solutions that are unparalleled in the field of personal safety and protection. Most major law enforcement and military agencies in the world use Smith & Wesson products. Smith & Wesson products enhance public safety, security and protection all over the world.
Features and Specifications:
- Tactical-tough watch has a black stainless steel case, black dial, blue numbers and blue hands
- Equipped with a tritium light source that provides over 20-years of constant glow
- Water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet) and scratch resistant crystal protects the Swiss parts and Thailand movement
- Includes interchangeable stainless steel and rubber straps, rotating bezel, date display and measures 42-mm in diameter
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty